The premium performance of your Audi requires precision components. Audi Term Protection covers items and labor for wearable components for up to six years or 72,000 miles, with no deductible the entire time. This way, when components such as brake pads, belts, and windshield wiper blades wear out, we’ll replace them at no additional cost to you.
Term Protection Benefits:Covered components and services
- Brake pads Covers one (1) replacement set of front and rear brake pads
- Battery Covers one (1) replacement battery
- Belts and hoses Covers replacement of most major engine belts and hoses
- Windshield wiper blades Covers one (1) replacement set of wiper blades and/or inserts
- Wheel alignment Covers one (1) wheel alignment
- Diagnostics and fluid replacement Included in conjunction with all covered services
- Headlamps Covers the replacement of headlamps
- Bulbs and Fuses Covers fuses and interior/exterior light bulbs
Term Protection Plus Benefits:Includes all of the covered components and services listed under Term Protection benefits, plus mechanical breakdown coverage that includes all mechanical and electrical items, unless specifically listed as not covered in the Exclusions section of the Agreement.
Optional Brake Rotor coverage adds:
Includes coverage for
- One (1) replacement set of front and rear brake rotors
- Or, if the vehicle has carbon/ceramic brake rotors, covers up to $1,000 towards the replacement of one (1) set of front or rear carbon/ceramic brake rotors.
- Rental car reimbursement up to $35 per day for up to ten (10) days if required.
- Trip interruption coverage up to $200 per day for up to five (5) days if required
- Transferable for a fee if you sell your vehicle to a private party
- Cancelable at any time; after 30 days, subject to a fee
- No deductible
Coverage exclusions may apply:
- Mechanical breakdowns covered by your vehicle’s manufacturer’s warranty
- Mechanical breakdowns caused by accident, collision, vandalism, or weather-related conditions
- Mechanical breakdowns caused by lack of maintenance or pre-existing conditions
- Carbon/ceramic brake pads
- Hybrid/electric high voltage vehicle batteries
Available on vehicles within the first 18 months or 12,000 miles of the start date/mileage following activation of the New Vehicle Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty. Term Protection coverage runs concurrently with any applicable manufacturer’s warranties. Please consult your Agreement for a complete list of covered components. Optional brake rotor coverage is not available as a stand-alone option. It must be purchased with either Term Protection or Term Protection Plus. Due to a covered mechanical breakdown. Please consult your Agreement for complete terms and conditions. Trip Interruption coverage is not available to residents of California or New York. Please consult your Agreement for complete transfer and cancellation rules, including state specific transfer and cancellation rules. Additional exclusions may apply. Please consult your Agreement for specific coverage details, including limitations and exclusions. Extraordinary protection from everyday wear. The premium performance of your Audi requires precision components. Audi Term Protection covers items and labor for wearable components for up to six years or 72,000 miles, with no deductible the entire time. This way, when components such as brake pads, belts, and windshield wiper blades wear out, we’ll replace them at no additional cost to you.