Audi Vehicle Audi Warranty Protection (VSP) is designed to help protect you from unanticipated expenses that come with unexpected repairs. It delivers benefits beyond your factory warranty program, with coverage options for mechanical repairs that include labor up to 10 years or up to 120,000 miles. Pay nothing on covered repairs other than the deductible you select.
Protection, personalized for you Your participating Dealer will guide you through our three available Vehicle Audi Warranty Protection plans to help you determine which level best suits your vehicle and personal needs:
- Powertrain coverage includes your vehicle’s engine, transmission, transaxle or transfer case, drive axles), and certain hybrid/electric components.
- Gold coverage encompasses Powertrain coverage, plus front and rear suspension, climate control, fuel, electrical, and certain additional hybrid/electric components.
- Platinum exclusionary coverage includes all mechanical components of your vehicle in the event of a mechanical breakdown, unless they are specifically listed as “not covered” (i.e., maintenance items such as spark plugs and wiper blades, as well as items such as trim pieces, upholstery, and body panels).
- You’ll receive high-quality service for your Audi
- Nationwide service available at all participating Audi Dealers or other authorized service providers
- 24-hour roadside assistance with enhanced roadside benefits, including battery service, flat tire assistance, fuel or fluid delivery, and lock-out assistance up to $100 per occurrence
- Towing reimbursement of up to $100 to your nearest Audi Dealer or authorized service provider
- Rental car reimbursement up to $35 per day for up to ten (10) days if required
- Trip interruption coverage up to $200 per day for a maximum of five (5) days if required for a total benefit of $1,000 per occurrence
- Deductible options of $0, $100 disappearing,9 $100, and $250 per visit
- Transferable for a $50 fee if you sell your vehicle to a private party
- Cancelable at any time; after 30 days, subject to a $50 fee
Coverage exclusions apply:
- Mechanical breakdowns covered by your vehicle’s manufacturer’s warranty
- Mechanical breakdowns caused by accident, collision, vandalism, or weather-related conditions
- Mechanical breakdowns caused by lack of maintenance or pre-existing conditions
Vehicle Audi Warranty Protection coverage runs concurrently with any applicable manufacturer’s warranties. In Warranty plan expiration is measured in time/miles from the Manufacturer’s Original In Service Date and zero (0) miles. Out of Warranty plan expiration is measured in time/miles from the Agreement Purchase Date and the Current Odometer Reading. Please consult your Agreement for all available Vehicle Audi Warranty Protection plans. Additional exclusions may apply. Please consult your Agreement for specific coverage details, including limitations and exclusions. Any necessary replacement items will be replaced using original equipment manufacturer (OEM) or OEM-approved components. Due to a covered mechanical breakdown, up to three (3) gallons of fuel delivered up to three (3) times per calendar year at no additional cost. An emergency supply of oil, fluid and water will be delivered if the Member is in immediate need. Payment for these fluids is the named Member’s responsibility, due upon delivery. Due to a covered mechanical breakdown. Trip Interruption coverage is not available to residents of California or New York. $100 disappearing deductible will be waived if repairs are made at the selling dealership. Please consult your Agreement for complete cancellation rules, including state-specific cancellation rules.